Friday, September 19, 2014

Petunia Derma Roller





The first thing I noticed and loved about this product was it was completely sealed in a wrap. I purchased one prior that was open and I couldn't help but wonder how many people touched this.
We are talking about tiny needles that can carry just about anything. Okay more about the Petunia roller....It;s a 1.00mm needles which is the common good size in my opinion.
Just to answer any questions before we proceed they do not hurt more like a tickle if anything!
I do not have really any major skin issues on my face so I use this for cellulite on my thighs. I use this and some cream once a day. I follow as the box says and roll is all directions. I recommend anyone using this do the same.
Some of the benefits and advantages listed for this product are:

  • Stimulates collagen production
  • Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
  • Cellulite reduction
  • Helps improve appearance of scars
  • Reduces enlarged pores
  • Tightens & smooths skin
Other benefits include:

  • Cost effective
  • Short healing time
  • Easy to use

If you want to see more of their products please visit http://www.petuniaskincare.com



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment