Friday, October 31, 2014

11 Watt S14 Bulbs Pack of 20 Review.




First let me say these arrived in a very secure package which kept them safe from breaking. I am always paranoid about glass and fragile items breaking before I get them.

Well rest assured if you buy these they will arrive in perfect condition. Now I have some vintage Coca Cola signs I tried these bulbs out in and it looked perfect. The watts keep is not to bright and just enough to show off my sign.

I would highly recommend these to any one who has vintage signs. They can also be used for many of other things.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment