Bioque is a very unique product which I was very excited to try since I have combination skin which is prone to break outs. Plus I am started to get fine lines and could really use good cleanser that works for all my needs.
This is a two part system and afterwards there is a refinisher that should be used also. I have only been using this for a few days now but my skin feels very clean and smooth!
All of my readers have a chance of winning this amazing set, just enter below :)Bioque Cleanser And Review
This purifying facial wash is the ultimate cleanser for all skin types, and the first step to great-looking skin. Ideal for travel and for those on the go.
Features & Benefits:
· This cleanser contains no harsh chemicals (like sodium laurel or laureth sulfates) which strip and
damage the outer skin barrier.
· Gentle cleansing agents derived from amino acids and yucca extracts not only clean but gently
exfoliate and purify your facial skin.
· Vitamins A, B3, C, and E are deposited for maximum benefit.
· Cleans and tones, eliminating the need for additional toners.
Dampen face and neck. Place a small amount of Cleanser on tips of fingers and make a rich lather. Massage onto entire face and neck using small circular movements for a few seconds. Splash several times with hot running water. Blot with a soft towel. Follow with anti-aging and skin treatment products.
Acid-Free Facial Skin Refinisher provides smoothing exfoliation of discarded skin cells to achieve optimal skin renewal and a more youthful appearance.
Once or twice a week to thoroughly exfoliate.
Features & Benefits:
· Bioque products are not tested on animals and contain no animal by-products.
· As with all Bioque products, the Acid-Free Facial Skin Refinisher contains no parabens.
· This product contains no harsh chemicals (like sodium laurel or laureth sulfates) which strip and damage the outer skin barrier.
· Gently, yet thoroughly, cleans and tones, eliminating the need for additional toners.
· Skin vitamins, (A, B3, C, and E) are deposited for maximum benefit on purified skin upon rinsing.
· Vitamin A increases epidermal thickness, stimulating the production of more epidermal protein, and increasing skin elasticity, as well as reducing the number and depth of lines and wrinkles.
Apply a small amount to the palms of your hands and massage with slight pressure over entire facial area for several minutes. You will feel the minor abrasive exfoliating agent working against your skin. Rinse vigorously, until skin feels entirely smooth and no grit remains. Your skin should be refinished in this manner once, or twice, a week to remove dead graying skin cells so that your newest and brightest outer skin cells are revealed.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.