Monday, November 10, 2014

2 Majestic Bombay -Blackhead Blemish Remover Clear Tool Acne Pimple Extractors Review




Here is an awesome tool to help deal with blackheads and pimples. I think my husband was more excited than I was about trying this one out. He has lots of blackheads on his nose which are hard to get out. Well he tried this and they came right out. Yes it's pretty gross but it works and that is all that matters. I tried this on an actual pimple that was bugging me and is took it out too. This really helps with reduce pimples since once they are popped the area becomes less noticeable. I am glad I had the chance to try this tool and will be keeping it in my medicine cabinet as a go too!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment