Monday, November 17, 2014

ASTERIA Anti-Aging Facial Serum



Yumi Beautiful has a new anti-aging facial serum out that I have had the chance to review. I am always skeptical when it comes to serums and am concerned if I will break out due to changes in my normal daily routine.

I started out by applying once in the morning. I only applied a little bit and rubs it on my face. It was completely dry within a few minutes and I was able to go about my normal routine. 

This contains retinol which we all know is an anti aging ingredient that can work miracles. My face after a week and a half already feels a little firmer and my lines are also not so noticeable.

I will be using this till the bottle runs out and post before and after pictures than. I know this bottle will last at least a month am I am sure I will see even more results by than.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment