Thursday, November 13, 2014

Dead Sea Mud Mask Review.




I am not going to post the photo's of me using this as I might scare everyone away from my post!! Inst Natural has come out with an amazing mask that is 100% Mineral Infused "Dead Sea Mud Mask".

Yes it does look like mud and has no smell what so ever for those of you concerned. I put this on my face last night and covered it with a small layer and my husband even let me do his,

It literally looks like mud but after 10 to 15 minutes it turns grayish when it dries. I used warm water and a wash clothe and removed it from my face painlessly. I could feel though when it dried how much is was grabbing my skin so I can see how it would help with blackheads and other impurities.

I have skin issues and this is just what I was looking for was a good mask that I can use weekly. I love that it's 100% natural too as all these chemicals sometimes make me nervous.


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment