Thursday, November 13, 2014

SimplyBeautiful Deluxe Chrome Shaving Bowl With Lid Review.



This Deluxe Chrome Shaving Bowl with a lid is a great add to my bathroom for my husband. It looks elegant sitting on my counter top and does not need to be hidden away.

My husband loves using this and says it makes shaving much more simpler. He asked why I never bought one or reviewed one sooner, lol.

I for one prior to this did not even know there was a such thing as shaving bowl! I think anyone with a man in the house should get one.

Even a woman for shaving her legs would probably get use out of this!!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment