Thursday, December 11, 2014

Bee Sili Silicone Oil & Sauce Bottle & Basting Brush Review.



Bee Sili Super Silicon Oil & Sauce Bottle Basting Brush comes in a range of colors and is a must for every kitchen.

I have had the opportunity to review this neat tool and have found many of uses for it. One of my favorites is for baking muffins. It is so easy to apply the oil in the little cups. 

Of course I have also used the brush multiple times to for grilling chicken and using sauces. There is absolutely no mess which makes my job so much easier.

It's very easy to clean to and has many of functions within the kitchen. I think my favorite is the oil part since that can get very messy.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment