Monday, December 29, 2014

Old Factory Candle Review


Old factory Candles smell amazing and burn for hours in my experience. I choose the coffee shop scents since I love coffee. The Hazelnut was my absolute favorite it's smell filled my living room while burning it. The coffee bean and chai tea also provide a exquisite smell that lasts. 

The candles themselves are not very big however will burn for hours. I recommend only burning an hour or two at a time. 

These would make an excellent gift too for family and friends. There are multiple scents to choose from which all come with three different scents.

You can check these out and purchase them on Amazon by clicking right HERE

Product Discription

Old Factory candles are hand-poured in the USA with natural soy wax, self-trimming cotton candle wicks, and premium fragrance oils. 

The Old Factory Candle Gift Sets each contain 3 different scented candles. Each candle burns clean and even for 20 hours. 

The subtle jar design makes it the perfect complement for any decor, and any room of the house – kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, family room, great room, and basement. Each gift set is themed around a group of related fragrances. So everyone is sure to find something perfect for every occasion, every room in the house, and all the special someones in your life.

*****Disclaimer: I have received this product an exchange of my honest review!*****

No comments:

Post a Comment