Monday, December 1, 2014

Sanitizing Wipes for Hands and Surfaces Review


Softy Sanitizing wipes come in handy for many of jobs. I have kids and pets so was happy to get a chance to try these out. They are large wipes so you really only need one or two at the most.

I used one literally for my kitchen counters to wipe everything down. My daughter and myself have used these are on hands too to remove syrup after a pancake breakfast.

I like these over other wipes as they seem much more heavier duty and can with stand more than the average wipe. 

  • 150 ct. EXTRA LARGE 7" x 8" wipes. Use fewer wipes to get the job done.
  • Alcohol free anti-bacterial formula kills 99.9% of germs in less than 5 seconds.
  • Use on hands, body, and surfaces.
  • Thick quilted fabric for a plush, pillowy feel. Strong enough to hold a 12-kg kettlebell.
  • Citrus Fresh Scent. Made in the USA.

The company is offering a 50% off coupon to be used at Amazon: 7J95L6AU


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment