Saturday, January 31, 2015

Coosh CBT791B Ultra-Slick Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker Review




I received this Coosh Bluetooth speaker a few days ago and must say it is amazing. I did not expect to have all of these options and sounds with this speaker. It really did blow me away. 

First of all it easily paired with both my Samsung Galaxy 5 and Iphone 5 within seconds. I used pandora from my phones to see what type of sound quality the speaker had. It was extremely clear and very loud for it's size.

This definitely would be nice outside in the backyard or maybe a day at the beach. Like I said before this speaker really did surprise me and functions awesome. I love that it can be used as a hands free device which is even better. There are so many nice features I would highly recommend this one to all of my family and friends.

Bluetooth 4.0 includes A2DP,HFP,HSP,EDR
A2DP for wireless music streaming
Hands free audio(HFP) and headset profiles(HSP) for
hands-free calling capability
Range up to 50 feet transmitter distance
NFC(near field communication) optional
Touch button
Rechargeable Lithium battery for 5 hours of playtime
Built in Mic with advanced noise cancellation enable clear
wireless hands-free calling
Connect to iPod or any audio device with a 3.5mm mini


You can purchase this speaker on Amazon by clicking HERE

#Coosh also has a website which shows all of their awesome products!! http://www.coosh.com/

***Disclaimer I received this product an exchange for my honest unbiased opinion***

No comments:

Post a Comment