Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Gurin Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straighten Review



http://instagram.com/p/yCyJUVNlVr/?modal=true

I had an amazing opportunity to review this flat iron. So let me say first my hair has waves and can be frizzy at times. I have always had problems keeping my hair in order. I love when my hair stays nice and straight.

Now getting back to this flat iron. It arrived in a nice box and within was a beautiful red bag to hold the flat iron. I plugged the iron in and choose a medium temperature. I slowly went through small sections and ran the flat iron through.

It only took about 15 minutes and since takes even less of a time to do my whole head. My hair is very thick and is a few inches below my shoulders.

I would highly recommend this flat iron to anyone wanting to keep there hair nice and straight.

You can purchase this at Amazon by clicking right here

Gurin Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron Hair Straightener, 1.25 inch with Carrying Case In Stock.

   1. Straighten, flip and curl your hair
   2. Adjustable temperature from 240F to 450F (120C - 220C) to suit all hair types
   3. Ceramic/tourmaline plates create a shinier, silkier finish in lesser time
   4. 1.25 inch plate width, wide enough for any hair length and hair types, yet narrow enough for bangs
   5. Transform frizzy, dull hair into gorgeous straight, sleek locks

No comments:

Post a Comment