Monday, February 16, 2015

Forlan Skincare Retinol Cream Review

Disclosure: I received this product an exchange for my honest review



I have had the chance to try Forlan Retinol Cream for the last few weeks. The bottle looks really nice and I love the color purple. I have been applying this to my skin. The cream itself does not have a greasy residue and absorbs to the skin quickly. 

I personally have been using it at night since it did warn about redness, however my skin has had no reactions at all.

I do have fine lines and of course will try creams to help keep my youth. This after a week really seemed to help as my skin looks great and around my eyes seem to have decreased the lines.

It has not caused any dryness or peeling either which is great too! I do however use a moisturizer daily to since that is part of my routine. 


Important Information

Indications
Retinol (Vitamin A) is one of the most powerful anti-aging ingredients to help repair damaged skin and dramatically reduce wrinkles. Retinol-based products can sometimes cause redness, so the most opportune time to use one is in the evening when your body works hardest to fight and repair damage from the day. While using a retinoid it is important to always use a high level of SPF protection in your daily routine.

Ingredients
Deionized Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Phospholipids, Retinol (vitamin A), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sunflower Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Shea Butter, Hydrogenated Ethyl Hexyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Stearic Acid, Rose Essential Water, Jojoba Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopherol Acetate (vitamin E), Panthenol (vitamin B5), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (vitamin C), Sodium Hydroxide.

Directions
Suggested Use: Liberally apply to clean, gently dried skin every evening.

You can purchase this amazing cream at Amazon by clicking right here

No comments:

Post a Comment