Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Anti-aging Facial Serum #jeffen

Disclosure: I received this product an exchange for my honest unbiased review.





Who doesn't love a product specialized in helping keep your youth as long as possible. I do not have huge skin issues since I am only 3 but prevention is key and I have a few fine lines. The very first thing I noticed about this serum is it smells amazing! Normally with these serum's the first thing you smell is all the chemicals but no I Am Radiant!



As far as applying it only takes two or three drops at the most. I rubbed it in a circular motion until it was absorbed. It was dry within five minutes. So it really doesn't take any time and doesn't ruin my normal routines. Personally I like to apply before bed to give my skin time to take it all in. It does not leave the skin oily at all either.



After 3 weeks of use my skin looks amazing and it's like i'm glowing. I love this serum and will continue using it as part of my daily routine!!



Description:

A serum that empowers your beauty and takes the years off. 
You're unique and beautiful, but is your skin not reflecting it? Let your skin become radiantly alive again and surprise your friends! 

The I AM RADIANT Facial Serum is better by design 
* Helps you naturally look as young as you feel with 3x Toning System.
* Compatible with all skin types. (sensitive skin included) 
* Instantly moisturizes and protects. 
* Lightweight, with no greasy residue. 
* Daily positive empowerment for your beautiful state of mind. 
* Luxury spa formula endorsed by herbalists and estheticians. 
* High standards in quality - safe, natural, organic, and vegan. 
* Amber glass bottle extends shelf life. (saving you money) 

Ingredients Breakdown 
VITAMIN C - Revitalizes aging skin by rejuvenating your collagen production and repairing photo-damange skin. 
ARGAN OIL - Essential fatty acids and antioxidants to restore dull skin. 
HYALURONIC ACID - Minimize fine lines and wrinkles. An excellent moisturizer to increase smoothness and youthfulness of the skin. 
ALOE VERA - A powerful antioxidants containing extra Vitamin C and E. Improve the skin's natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated while cooling inflammation. 
GERANIUM OIL - Minty fresh to keep your skin contracted for a toned look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment