Tuesday, March 10, 2015

PRO 2200W Classic HairDryer (Charcoal Gray) Review


Disclosure: I received this product an exchange for my honest review.

I was so happy to get the chance and review this PRO 2200W hair dryer. It's hard to find a good dependable one that can actually dry my thick and long hair.

First it has a very nice appearance the color is a dark grey. I actually have it out on my shelf in the bathroom it looks expensive!

It has 2 speeds and 3 different heat setting so its very flexible. It cut my hair drying time down by 20 minutes. My hair was not frizzy at all and of course had some much needed volume. 

I also used this on my daughters hair which is very this her hair was dry within 10 minutes at the most. 

I would highly recommend this hair dryer its very reliable and does wonders for the hair.

Description

ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT 2200 WATTS - Combines an ultra-powerful 2200 W motor with a lightweight frame to create the perfect styling tool Get the job done 80% faster while increasing hair volume and without overdrying your hair thanks to the latest ionic ceramic technology

TOURMALINE IONIC CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY - The proprietary technology behind Allure's efficiency helps to break up water quickly for reduced dry-time Designed to emit powerful negative ions to seal and smooth the hair's outer layer while helping to reduce frizz, increase shine for more natural looking hydrated hair

2 SPEEDS \ 3 HEAT SETTINGS
COLD SHOT BUTTON
CONCENTRATOR NOZZLE

No comments:

Post a Comment