Sunday, October 19, 2014

4K HDMI Cable Ultra Premium Series by Solid Cordz® Review.

I was so happy to get to review these HDMI cables specially since the were 24k gold. That let me know right from the beginning these were much higher quality than just the regular HDMI cables. 

My other half used these to hook the the PlayStation 4 to my 60 inch Samsung and it provided such a clear picture. 

I used the second pair for my cable box hook up to the TV which also provided a very nice sharp picture.

I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a great set of HDMI cables!!!


4K HDMI Cable Ultra Premium Series by Solid Cordz® provides an interface between any audio/video source, such as set-top boxes, Blue-ray Disc players, DVD players, video game consoles, AV receivers and an audio and/or video monitor, such as digital television or plasma monitor, over a single cable.
This High Speed HDMI cables have been designed to meet the performance standards set by HDMI 1.4 and have passed stringent Category 2 testing. They are backward compatible to all previous versions.

The major enhancements introduced in the HDMI 1.4 specification
• HDMI® Ethernet Channel
• Audio Return Channel
• 4K Resolution Support 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment