Thursday, December 4, 2014

24 Grazia® Baking Cups Review.



The picture above is exactly how these cute silicone baking cups arrived. They are adorable and at first I didn't even want to open them. They looked great sitting on my counter and are very pretty.

So there were 12 baking cups which fit perfect into my muffin pan and they even looked cute in there. The kids and I decided to make blueberry muffins on of our favorites. 

These cups make it so simple to bake, once they are done and cooled a little the muffins come right out. On top of that clean up is so much easier. I no longer have to scrub a muffin pan. The cups themselves with a little of water and soap clean up amazingly.

I will never back without these again!

You can purchase them at Amazon on the link below


http://www.amazon.com/Grazia-G-3003-Grazia%C2%AE-Baking-Cups/dp/B00DOFXEV0/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A33IWA3Q1K9YUP

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment