Thursday, December 4, 2014

Everything Black Beanies Review



Well I had the opportunity to review this black beanie which was great since we are starting the cold season in my area and you really need to bundle up to stay warm.

My son ended up taking this from me he is 14 and has to wait for the bus outside in the early hours when it really is freezing.

It fit his head perfectly and looks great. It's secure not loose like some can be. There is enough room to cover the ears which helps keep you warm during the cold season.

Great beanie will be buying more soon for the rest of my family!!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment