Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Revitalizing Eye Cream Review.

Recently I had the chance to try-out and review Poppy Austim Revitalizing Eye Cream which arrived in a cute white applicator. I am all about keeping my youth and it seems at 33 I am starting to get those fine lines and shadows around my eyes unfortunately. I am all about trying to find the best product to help keep me looking my best.

This eye cream is very easy to use only need a tiny amount and it absorbs nicely into the skin leaving no sticky feeling. Around my eyes felt refreshed and after a week I really could tell and see some results. My shadows were less obvious and just looked much healthier.






Poppy Austin Revitalizing Eye Cream is a highly concentrated blend of naturally derived and organic ingredients, designed to restore a youthful glow around the eye area and directly tackle dark circles and puffiness.

A multi-purpose and lightweight organic eye cream, it can also be used as an all over face lotion, absorbing quickly into the skin without clogging pores. It is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin, and is naturally free from silicones, parabens, additives, fillers and alcohol.

Key ingredients include our luxurious organic Aloe, Grapeseed Oil, organic Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Lemon Citrus, organic Rosehip Oil, Vitamins E and C and many other sumptuous moisturizers and natural antioxidants. 

Disclaimer I received this product an exchange for my honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment