This is a Guest Post Review written by Everything Home Life
DISCLAIMER: I received this product in exchange for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. As I'm entering my third trimester of my pregnancy journey, I can't stress enough how important it is to stay healthy and to be physically active. This pregnancy, I've struggled since my first trimester with Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD). Most have never heard of this and some may experience it late in their third trimester. I've been going through extensive physical therapy as well as chiropractic treatment since I was 7 weeks pregnant to strengthen my core and pelvic muscles. Among the many exercises I do daily, having an exercise ball has helped a lot. In this review, I will outline the following points:
- Choosing the right exercise ball and alternative uses
- Product overview of the DynaPro Direct Exercise Ball
- Advantages, disadvantages & my personal experience with this product
- Made from durable, professional grade PVC Construction
- Anti-Burst Capacity of up to 2000 lbs
- Beginner to Expert skill levels
- Perfect for Physical Therapy, Yoga, Pilates & more
- Comes in two attractive colors: Pink & Silver
- Comes with pump and two plugs
Now for the Giveaway!!
ONE lucky winner will receive a DynaPro Direct Exercise Ball
Open to U.S only
Must be 18+ to Enter
Giveaway will end on 2/17 12:00AM EST and Winner will be notified via e-mail
Disclaimer: This giveaway is not endorsed, affiliated or associated with any social media networks. Winner will be randomly selected by Giveaway Tool Winner Selection. Winner's name, email address & shipping information will be sent to sponsor for prize fulfillment. Sponsor is solely responsible for shipment of the prize. Everything Home Life and any other blogs promoting this giveaway is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
If you have any questions concerning this giveaway, please contact Everything Home Life directly @ EverythingHomeLife (at) gmail (dot) com.