Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Lunch Bag Hango - Set of Two Sizes (Small &Large) Review


Hango has created the cutest set of lunch bags. I received the black ones however even the pink is very pretty. The black bags though my whole family can use since it would be good for a girl or boy.

The lunch bags are both a good size it just all depends on how much you may want to pack. I use the smaller one for a drink, sandwich, and chips with no problem and it keeps cool for hours. The large one will fit a ton, so if your hungry take this one along/

The bags are constructed very well and are strong and durable. These bags can be purchased on Amazon if your interested in one!!

I love mine and will be using them for a long time!!

Disclosure: I received this product an exchange for an honest review.



No comments:

Post a Comment