Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Set of 2 20-Ounce Double Wall Bottles Review



Disclosure: I received this product an exchange for my honest unbiased review

First of all let me point out you can purchase this set by click right here on Amazon.

These are one of the nicest sets of water bottles I have ever seen. The outside they have a white appearance and the inside is stainless steal. Who doesn't love stainless steal! I have three young children in the house who seem to break everything. These hold up to the challenge they are very sturdy and unbreakable. My daughter takes them on the bike with all the time and just a few days ago dropped one while going down the road and guess what no damage what so ever. 

This is a great way to help everyone in the house stay healthy keep water cold for hours on end. These are 20 ounce to so they hold a good amount of liquid. 

I would highly recommend these they are amazing and look great!!!

Description

  • Double-wall Vacuum Insulation
  • Food-Grade Unbreakable 18/8 Stainless Steel
  • Ideal for Cold Drinks
  • Leak-proof, BPA-Free Flip Top

No comments:

Post a Comment